- Natural style features variation within the grain for an individual appearance
- Natural tones provide a warming ambiance
- Brushed and oiled with a UV finish to preserve its authentic appeal
- Installed by professionals for the best and most durable result
- Extra-wide cut boards are a superb choice for open plan living
About the brand
A premium engineered wood floor that is as hardwearing as it is beautiful, Galleria Professional Engineered European Nature Oak Flooring 20mm x 240mm Brushed & Oiled is an investment for life. Blessed with warm oak tones and a relaxed, natural appearance, this truly timeless floor will add a welcoming feel to any room in the home. Made using finest European oak in a nature grade – characterised by grain markings, knots, sapwood and small mineral streaks – it has an attractive brushed finish and has been treated with protective high-quality UV oil for an enhanced lifespan. Vacuuming and occasional cleaning with a damp mop is all it takes to keep this floor looking its best.
With grand proportions that create a real feature statement, the extra-wide, long planks (240mm x 2200mm) allow for fast installation and will lend a majestic feel to larger rooms. Offering exceptional stability, this load-bearing tongue-and-groove floor is 20mm thick. It features a multi-layer construction topped with a 6mm hardwood wear layer for a dense feel underfoot and optimum grain definition. For best results, professional installation is recommended.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Utility Room