- Rustic style flooring full of character and charm
- A light, wooden floor is ideal for brightening up your room
- Smoothed and lacquered with a UV finish for enhanced durability
- Complete with 5G Click technology for a hassle-free installation
- Wide boards are ideal for spacious rooms in a large family home
About the brand
With its lively grain markings and beautiful pale oak tones, this Home Choice engineered wood floor will create a lived-in, laidback look in a broad range of spaces. Made using quality European oak in a rustic grade that celebrates its natural characteristics, this striking floor features visible knots, sapwood, mineral streaks and plenty of colour variation for maximum visual interest, while a brushed finish allows the wood to retain a more textured look and feel that enhances its homely charm.
Home Choice Engineered European Rustic Oak Flooring 14mm x 180mm Alabaster Lacquered is also incredibly easy to care for, offering great durability and stain resistance thanks to its matt lacquer coating. The wide, classic-length boards come in a fixed size (180mm x 1100mm) to create a consistent, uniform look that works brilliantly in most rooms. With a standard 2.5mm hardwood wear layer, a tough engineered three-layer construction and a 5GC click-together joint system for fast and easy DIY installation on top of underlay, this floor is suitable for use throughout the home.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Utility Room