- For those who like the finer things, select style is of the highest grade
- A light, wooden floor is ideal for brightening up your room
- Striking grain texture with a hard-wearing UV finish to prevent wear and tear
- The ideal installation project for an experienced DIYer
- Inspired by nature and ideal for all rooms, Herringbone floors add a new dimension
About the brand
Bringing classic herringbone up to date with a modern colourway, Home Choice Herringbone Engineered European Select Oak Flooring 14mm x 130mm Marzipan Lacquered features a simple click system that allows for fast installation, bringing this fabulous flooring style within easy reach of every homeowner. With a striking milky latte tone and a soft, subdued grain, this contemporary-style floor is made from finest European oak in an elegant select grade, and features occasional small knots and limited marks and streaks for a clean, modern look.
A great fit for any size of room, the 725mm long micro-bevelled planks have been gently brushed to enhance their texture and finished with a low-sheen matt UV lacquer that offers excellent durability and resistance to stains and marks. This sturdy engineered wood floor boasts a 2.5mm real oak top and a three-layer construction for great stability. Both stunning and easy to care for, it requires only vacuuming and occasional light mopping to look its best.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Utility Room